...and make some money
If your items are good quality why not turn them into cash? There are lots of ways to do this.
- Sell your unwanted items online at places like eBay, Facebook, Gumtree and Preloved.
- Take your items to local car boots or bring and buy sales.
- Nearly new sales are a great place to sell your clothes, textiles and shoes.
- Visit the high street - shops like Cash Convertors and CeX often buy your unwanted electricals.
- Some shops will buy second hand clothes such as evening wear and vintage items.
- Put an ad in the local newspaper or shop window.