PASS IT ON WEEK
Pass it on Week
might find the following useful to help inspire you ...
Pass it on Week Toolkit; Take a look at this guide to Pass it on Week with loads of ideas for different types of events you could do, whether you're a school, university, charity, re-use organisation, business or local authority, or take a look at this review of what happened in 2016 for some inspiration.
How to guides; We have a range of guides to help you organise aa , , ,
Posters and web banners; We also have a great range of posters, web banners and email footers to help you promote your events.
2017 Workshop Presentations
We held some workshops in January 2017 to give people ideas for Pass it on Week . There were presentations from Zero Waste Scotland, CCL North (about electical re-use), Love Food Hate Waste and a number of other organisations presented on events they've run in the past. You can see them here;
- Pass it on Week Andrew Pankhurst ZWS.pdf
- Pass it on week draft artwork Andrew Pankhurst ZWS.pdf
- WEEE Alison Gallacher CCL North.pdf
- WEEE Bruce McLean CCL North.pdf
- Pass it on Week Graham Branscombe EDVA.pdf
- Pass it on Week Catherine Wilson InspireAlba.pdf
- Pass it on Week Hannah Milne Changeworks.pdf
- Pass it on week Jackie Arreaza Fife.pdf
- Pass it on week Cara and Rebecca LEG.pdf
- Love Your Clothes Miriam Adcock ZWS.pdf
- Love Food Hate Waste Kim Young ZWS.pdf
- Garage Sale Trail Miriam Adcock ZWS.pdf
We've created some Vines (6 second videos) highlighting some of the things you can do during Pass it on Week (or anytime really). Please use them to inspire you, or share them on your social media to inspire others. They include how to hold a book swap, how to hold a swish (clothes swap), how to do a wardrobe audit (one of the recommendations from Love Your Clothes) and how to donate to the Re-use Line.