What more can I do?
There are many ways you can pass on your unwanted items for free...
- Ask friends and family. You never know, it might be just what they are looking for
- Look out for local swapping events (swap shops) for clothes, textiles, small electricals and furniture
- Local swishing events are a great way to pass on your unwanted clothes and textiles - you can even start your own!
- Pass on items for free online at places such as Freecycle and Freegle
- Check with your council to see if they offer a re-use service
- Keep an eye out on the high street - shops such as Marks and Spencer, H&M and Monsoon collect unwanted clothes in store
For other ways to re-use your unwanted items see our information pages on:
If you are associated with a re-use organisation, why not consider using these promotional materials to encourage more people to donate and buy? Browse the brand guide here to see the full suite of materials or download full artwork files here.